SUPER BOWL EXPERIENCE DRIVEN BY HYUNDAI SCREENING PROCEDURES FOR SPECTATORS
All items carried by spectators will be carefully inspected and potentially not permitted into the Georgia World Congress Center.
Prohibited Items in Super Bowl Experience Driven By Hyundai:
The following list is a guide only. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
● All weapons including pepper spray and electronic stunning devices
● Animals (except service animals)
● Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate, in management’s sole discretion
● Artificial noisemakers
● Bags larger than 18”x16”x8”
● Bottles, cans, liquid containers, or coolers (except for guests with medical or dietary needs)
● Drones or UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) of any kind
● Folding chairs, bikes, or other large personal items
● Food or beverage
● Hover boards, scooters or any other self-propelled devices
● Laser pointers
● Objects that may obstruct another guest’s view
● Poles or sticks of any kind, including selfie sticks
● Promotional items with commercial slogans or identification without written consent from the NFL
● Lighters, matches (Smoking, vaping and the use of tobacco products is prohibited)
● Full size umbrellas, golf umbrellas
● Video recorders except for credentialed media
Items purchased at NFL Shop at Super Bowl presented by Visa will be allowed into the convention center.
Note – Prohibited items and items determined to not be appropriate for entry into the Georgia World Congress Center will be the responsibility of the ticketholder and cannot be accepted or checked by the NFL, the convention center or any law enforcement agency. We urge spectators to secure these items in vehicles or hotel rooms. Confiscated items will not be returned, instead they will be disposed of.
Cameras and Binoculars – Small cameras will be allowed. No spectator cameras with lenses more than six inches (6”) long will be permitted.
The cooperation, patience and understanding of spectators is greatly appreciated by the National Football League and the Georgia World Congress Center.