SUPER BOWL LIVE PRESENTED BY VERIZON SECURITY POLICIES & SCREENING PROCEDURES FOR SPECTATORS
All guests and items (purses, small handbags, etc.) are subject to careful physical inspection by security personnel and potentially may not be permitted into Centennial Olympic Park. Any guest who does not agree to this search will be restricted from entering the premises.
Prohibited Items in Super Bowl LIVE Presented by Verizon
The following list is a guide only. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Alcohol (may not be brought into the Park, but is available for purchase inside the event)
- Animals (except assistive animals)
- Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate, in management’s sole discretion
- Artificial noisemakers
- Backpacks, suitcases, or bags larger than 18” x 16” x 8”
- Bottles, cans, liquid containers, or coolers (except for guests with medical or dietary needs)
- Canopies, tents, or shade structures
- Drones or UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) of any kind
- Fireworks, explosives, or other combustible items
- Folding chairs, bikes, hammocks or other large personal items
- Food or beverage (except for guests with medical or dietary needs)
- Glass of any kind
- Hover boards, skateboards, scooters of any type (including electronic and/or motorized scooters), or any other self-propelled devices (except for designated devices used for ADA or medical purposes only)
- Illegal drugs of any kind
- Knives of any kind, pepper spray, electronic stunning devices
- Laser pointers
- Objects that may obstruct another guest’s view, including umbrellas more than 4 feet in diameter
- Poles or sticks of any kind, including selfie sticks, totems, and ‘rage sticks’
- Promotional items with commercial slogans or identification without written consent from the NFL
- Smoking, matches lighters, vapors or e-cigarettes
- Unauthorized vending or solicitation, including flyers
- Video recorders or professional photography/equipment (including GoPros), except for credentialed media
Items purchased at NFL Shop at Super Bowl Experience presented by Visa will be allowed into Super Bowl LIVE.
Note – Prohibited items and items determined to not be appropriate for entry into Super Bowl LIVE will be the responsibility of the guest and cannot be accepted, held, or stored by the NFL, the GWCC, Centennial Olympic Park, security personnel or any law enforcement agency. We urge spectators to secure these items in vehicles or hotel rooms. Items left in vehicles should be stored out of sight. Confiscated items will not be returned, instead they will be disposed of.
Cameras and Binoculars – Small cameras will be allowed. No spectator cameras with detachable lenses or lenses more than six inches (6”) long will be permitted. Binocular cases and camera bags are not permitted.
Prohibited Activities in Centennial Olympic Park include: panhandling, soliciting, commercial activity, camping / campfires, barbecue grills, feeding pigeons, and drug use.
The cooperation, patience and understanding of spectators is greatly appreciated by the Metro Atlanta Host Committee and Centennial Olympic Park.